Click here for guidance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Billing and Payment Questions
How do I make a payment through the automated system?
If my water service is shut off for non-payment, how long will it take to have service turned back on?
Under normal circumstances, water service is restored within 36 hours after you pay your balance and all required fees.
Why am I receiving a Disconnect Letter?
If payment is not received on or before the due date, a 10-day disconnect letter will be mailed to the customer and a late fee of 10% or $5.00 will be assessed.
If payment is not received before the disconnect date shown on the letter, service will be disconnected.
All past due amount and fees incurred must be paid in advance of service being reinstated.
When is my water bill due?
Quadvest has updated to cycle billing. Bills are sent out 16 days before the due date. Your due date is on the 7th, 14th, 21st, or 28th depending on your subdivision.
Click here to view Subdivision/Due Date.
Where can I pay my water bill?
Can you help me understand my first bill?
On your first utility bill, you can expect to see:
- Usage charges
- There may be a partial billing for monthly services from the day of activation to the last meter reading date.
- One time transfer fee
- There may be a one time deposit fee which is fully refundable with 18 months of good payment history.
How do I change my paper bill option?
To update your email address, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name, phone number and last 4 digits of Social Security number on your account so we may change your email address. You can view your bill online each month, print it from your online session, or download it to your computer for printing at a later date. If you receive a paperless bill, you will be notified via email each month when your statement is available online.
How do I change my paperless bill option?
To update your paperless bill option, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com and provide your name, phone number and last 4 digits of Social Security number on your account, then provide any changes you would like performed.
What are my bill payment options?
You may choose from the following options:
- Pay online using a credit card, debit card or e-check
- Pay over the phone 24/7 using a credit card, debit card or check by calling 281-356-5347
- Mail payment to Dept. # 4199 P.O. Box 650020 Dallas, TX 75265-0020
- Make a payment at any Checkfree Pay Station
- Please have a copy of your current Quadvest bill available for this payment transaction.
- You will not be able to pay new accounts, late payments, or disconnect nonpayment bills.
- Payments generally take 3 to 5 business days to post to your account.
- Deliver payment to our office Blue Dropbox at 26926 FM 2978, Magnolia, TX 77354