Billing and Payment Questions
Q: When is my water bill due?
A: Quadvest has updated to cycle billing. Bills are sent out 16 days before the due date. Your due date is on the 7th, 14th, 21st, or 28th depending on your subdivision.
Click here to view Subdivision/Due Date.
Q: Where can I pay my water bill?
Q: Can you help me understand my first bill?
A: On your first utility bill, you can expect to see:
- Usage charges
- There may be a partial billing for monthly services from the day of activation to the last meter reading date.
- One time transfer fee
- There may be a one time deposit fee which is fully refundable with 18 months of good payment history.
Q: How do I change my paper bill option?
Q: How do I change my paperless bill option?
Q: What are my bill payment options?
A: You may choose from the following options:
- Pay online using a credit card, debit card or e-check
- Pay over the phone 24/7 using a credit card, debit card or check by calling 281-356-5347
- Mail a payment to our office at PO Box 409, Tomball, TX 77377
- Make a payment at any Checkfree Pay Station
- Please have a copy of your current Quadvest/Ranch bill available for this payment transaction.
- You will not be able to pay new accounts, late payments or disconnect nonpayment bills.
- Payments generally take 3 to 5 business days to post to your account.
- Deliver a payment to our office Blue Drop box at 26926 FM 2978, Magnolia, TX 77354
Boil Water Notice
Q: What do I need to do when a Boil Water Notice is in effect?
A: Boil your water prior to consumption (e.g., washing hands/face, brushing teeth, drinking, etc...). To boil water: Fill a pot with water and heat until bubbles come from the bottom to the top of pot. Let boil for 2 minutes after water reaches rolling boil. Turn off heat source and let the water cool. Pour the water into a clean container with a cover for storage.
Click here for other Boil Water Notice Tips.
Consumer Confidence Reports
Q: When do I get the new CCR?
A: CCRs are due by July 1
Q: Where can I find my CCR?
A: Under the CCR tab on our website. Or click here.
Q. How do I read my Water Meter?
A. Click here.