Q: When is my water bill due?
A: Quadvest has updated to cycle billing. Bills are sent out 16 days before the due date. Your due date is on the 7th, 14th, 21st, or 28th depending on your subdivision.
Click here to view Subdivision/Due Date.
Q: Where can I pay my water bill?
Billing and Payment Questions
Q: Can you help me understand my first bill?
A: On your first utility bill, you can expect to see:
- Usage charges
- There may be a partial billing for monthly services from the day of activation to the last meter reading date.
- One time transfer fee
- There may be a one time deposit fee which is fully refundable with 18 months of good payment history.
Q: How do I change my paper bill option?
Q: How do I change my paperless bill option?
Q: What are my bill payment options?
A: You may choose from the following options:
- Pay online using a credit card, debit card or e-check
- Pay over the phone 24/7 using a credit card, debit card or check by calling 281-356-5347
- Mail a payment to our office at PO Box 409, Tomball, TX 77377
- Make a payment at any Checkfree Pay Station
- Please have a copy of your current Quadvest/Ranch bill available for this payment transaction.
- You will not be able to pay new accounts, late payments or disconnect nonpayment bills.
- Payments generally take 3 to 5 business days to post to your account.
- Deliver a payment to our office Blue Drop box at 26926 FM 2978, Magnolia, TX 77354